Monday, September 24, 2007

hanging in the cafe'

So we've got the preview show hanging at the First Covenant Cafe' & I took a couple snaps to show...


This is the main display wall in the cafe, where you can see work from me, (Judith Monroe,) Karen Fields, Eileen Downes, Bill Kuyper, Ross Conklin & Sheila Stockton. To get a better view of it all, come on down! (You can also see a larger photo by clicking on this small one.)

This is Becky Baker's mixed media diptych tucked into it's own special spot, on the north wall.



Here's a close up of one of Jared Konopitski's and another one of Ross Conklin's pieces. I love how the color schemes pull together works of such different styles. I'm usually in the cafe' on Sunday mornings at 9:30 a.m., (except weekends I'm working, like this coming weekend) so if you show up there & look for the short brunette that's studying or drawing at one of the tall tables, that's probably me... come over and say "hi!"

No comments: